Companies certified by CVMSDC are required to renew their certification each year. It is the company’s responsibility to maintain current certification yearly. The certification expiration date will be listed on the certificate and in the company’s online profile. While registered contacts may receive a courtesy notification warning that the certification is due to expire, CVMSDC is not responsible for ensuring that a Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) gets recertified. Recertification remains the sole responsibility of each MBE.
The applicant is also responsible for submitting the required documents for recertification. These documents include:
- Completed recertification application
- Signed, dated and notarized affidavit/declaration page
- Complete and signed copy of the previous year’s federal tax returns including all schedules
- If you have filed a tax extension, please provide a copy of the IRS approved tax extension along with:
- End of year financial statements for December 31 of the previous year along with your GAAP financial documents. (balance sheet and profit/loss & statement of cash flows all signed by the president of the company)